Saturday, October 3, 2009

THE END OF THE WORLD???

2/10/09,Friday...
whoa...
all my relatives gathered in 1 of my auntie's hse...
celebration of lantern festival???
maybe...
but i take it as eating party...
haha...
it's because my auntie cooked a lot of food for all of us...
she cooked ban mee,chicken porridge,fried mee,curry,woo dong mee n etc...
she cooked all this herself...
i helped her to do a bit la...
n after the gathering...
my dad n i sat on the sofa there n watched tv...
my dad n i full until die...
v really couldn't move at all...
v juz sat there...
haha...
all my cousins enjoyed the party so so much...
the guys sat in front of some computers...
small kid n girls played around...
so v went home abt 11pm...
n i saw many policemen blocking the road...
dunnoe wat happened...
i thought flood along the road again...
when v reached home...
my sis called n told us tat the building near our hse fell down...
omg...
she's in penang n v r in ipoh...
the building was so near our hse...
but v didn't noe tat...
so my dad n mum went to check it out...
i lazy so nvr followed them...
they told me the building really fell down n traffic jam there...
i knew 2 ppl died...
i felt so sad for them...
they were at the traffic light there waiting the red light to turn green...
n the building suddenly fell down n they juz passed away lik tat...
so sad for them...


the next day...
v went to my grandma's hse...
n i purposely called my dad to pass by there...
n tat's wat i saw...



then v went to a pet shop...
my dad bought his birds' stuff...
n i saw a charm dog...



it's so small size...
i said it's cute...
but my mum said it's ugly...
haha...
i saw a huge squirrel too...

it's cute so i took some pics...
eu...
exams r around the corner...
i hate exams...
pls over faster...
so i can do watever thing i lik after the exams...
camp!!!
yay!!!












say hi to korea???
no...
say bye...
xoxo...
gossip girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment