Sunday, December 20, 2009

MOVIES TIME!!!

I forgot which thursday...
but one thursday's night,
my sis,james,boo yeong n i went to jusco to watch "New Moon"...
tat movie was nice..
jacob is so cool in the movie...









Jacob is so cool...






the next day...
my dad wanted to watch "2012"...
so i planned to watch it wif my parents the next day...
but the tickets sold out the next day...
so finally until the next week...
my dad,mum n i went to watch "2012" in the evening...
the movie was so great...
very gan cheong for me...
very touching too...
love the movie so much...






after watching "2012" wif my parents...
v went to Black Canyon Coffee to hav our dinner...
the food was delicious...
i sure will go eat again...
blackpuccino...



tom yam soup...hot n spicy...


udon tom yam...love it...


American Fried Rice...




Grilled chicken rice with vegetables...delicious!!!










xoxo...
gossip girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment