Thursday, August 6, 2009

AGAIN AND AGAIN...

It's fun to own a laptop...
but it's not fun at all when u heard ur dad say he wanna keep ur laptop for u...
so before he keeps...
i'll do watever thing i wanna do with my laptop...

last friday...
my 5 'adorable' cousin brothers came n sleep overnight in my house again...
they were juz jumping around like monkeys...
after my tuition...
i was scared to go home...
because i knew i'll got headache...
so i reached home...
n i went to the kitchen n chatted with my parents n my eldest cousin...
later on...
the other 4 fella came in n menyibuk...
my youngest cousin was not feeling well...
so my dad told him tat he is the doctor n wanna checked whether he was sick annot...
my dad called him to open his mouth for him to check...
but my cousin refused...
then my dad said 1 childish thing to him...
"i dun wan friend you!"
then my youngest cousin ended up with crying...
the funny thing was...
the little fella was so dramatic...
he cried with full expressions...
he covered his face n cried n ran out to the dining room...
n finally cried on the sofa...
nobody bothered him...
n he purposely cried even louder to get attention...
at last...
my mum went n hugged him n brought him to the kitchen...
he sat on my mum's lap...
my dad kept saying "i dun wan friend you!" to him...
n he turned his head to the other way...
the others n my dad were juz teasing him...
i sat there n watched onli...
haha...
v took a simple supper n chatted...
n my cousin told me how he felt during canteen day...
he went into my class' haunted hse...
n when my dad heard wat v said...
he quickly changed his topic to ghost...
n he told all of us some ghost stories...
he purposely did tat because he wanna scared my cousins...
especially the young ones...
haha...
so i let them slept on my bed n i slept on a single tilam on the floor again...
i was still watching movie when they slept...
when i was watching gossip girl...
suddenly the youngest cousin came down n told me tat he couldn't sleep...
i was like...
fine...
stopped watching movie n go accompany him...
he complained tat he had not enough place to sleep n bla...
he said he wanna sleep on the tilam...
i told him tat i'll be sleeping on it...
then he said he wanna sleep with me...
then i said...
there will be no place for him because i'm sleeping on it...
then he nvr listened to wat i said n slept on it...
the whole night...
tat fella was juz opening his eyes...
looked here looked there...
then i said...
"kai dai...u better sleep because i wanna sleep oso!!!"
so finally he slept at abt 3am...
so i slept too...
the whole night was like a horrible nightmare...
tat fella damn small size so i not dare to move...
juz slept still there...
but tat small size fella was a great kicker...
because he kept kicking me the whole night...
i couldn't sleep at all...
once he kicked me...
i'll woke up n i had a bad night because of him...
the next morning...
when i woke up...
i was sleeping on the floor with my pillow onli...
so charm...
i kept complaining to his brothers tat he kept kicking me the whole night...
they juz laughed n jumped around on my bed again...
kesian...
so i prepared some maggi cups for them for breakfast...
n i made mashed potatoes for them too...

i'm having headache now...
so i'll continue my story on the next day...
i still got a lot interesting thing wanna share...
haha...


i got a new white dress from my auntie...
i'm so happy...
nice dress!!!
xoxo...
gossip girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment