Tuesday, August 18, 2009

생일축하합니다...

firstly...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
i'm sixteen...
going on seventeen...
생일축하합니다...
n to g-dragon from big bang as well...
anyway...
i thought nobody will rmb my birthday...
but many ppl wished me...
thank you to all my frens tat wished me...
i dunnoe u guys still treat me as fren annot la...
but still wanna thank u guys 4 the present....
n today when i woke up...
i saw a note under my specs...
n i knew it's from my dad again...
v use note to chat most of the time...
bcoz most of the time i'm home alone...
n when i sleep...
my parents haven't com bak...
so i'll write a note n tell them need to fetch me n stuffs lik tat...
n when i look bak to the note the nxt morning while they're still sleeping...
they replied...
haha...
n today morning...
i saw something funny wrote on a piece a paper...
my dad lik to write things in funny ways...
he wrote...
"合Bi Bird 爹to又"... n "生日快乐" on it...
n he drew a cake with 16 candles n himself on it...
haha...
then he signed n wrote the time he wrote tat thing...
i was so happy n laughed myself...
haha...
then when i went to school...
many frens kept wishing me...
n i kept saying thank you...
hehe...
ju gave me a present n i thought it's from her onli...
but later on i found out tat i'm wrong...
it's from them including ju...
i was quite shocked when i saw names on it...
so anyway...
still wanna thank u guys...
n my whole class sang birthday song to me early in the morning coz no teacher in class...
i was so malu tat time...
coz u noe...
everybody is looking at u n u dunnoe wat to do...
n a fren of mine passed me a card...
she helped my another fren to pass it to me...
n it's from my unexpected fren...
she's swee yeng hu was in the same class wif me when v were in standard 1...
omg...
she still rmb me n my birthday as well...
i was so touched when i saw the card from her...
she made it so nicely...
a paper with pics of tvxq n some wishes n a few words on it...
although it's juz a paper...
but i really appreciate it...
something she wrote really meaningful...
"A friendship bracelet with a continuous loop symbolizes the special bond friends have for each other..."
"A true and lasting friendship is a flower for all seasons.It makes its start deep in the heart for many lovely reasons.With time it grows so beautiful that few gifts can compare.With a true and lasting friendship - the kind we'll always share..."
n during recess i saw her...
n i went n hugged her...
nearly cried tat time...
she kept wishing me n i kept saying thank you to her...
so it's a memorable day 4 me...
my uncle belanja me eat big meal in Dong Hae Restaurant last week...
he gav me 3 novels tat r not really suitable 4 me...
haha...
but i still appreciate it la...
haha...
xoxo...
gossip girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment