Friday, June 12, 2009

THE 4 MONKEYS...

On Wednesday's night,my 5 "adorable" cousin brothers went to my hse...
tis is bcoz the eldest cousin of mine need my help in his hw...
so,they came n my aunt chat wif my parents...
my sis n i helped him of coz n had fun wif my cousin brothers...
they were so noisy in my hse...
finally,they went bak home quite late...



tis was the pic i took wif my youngest n the 2nd youngest cousin bro...












they're cute rite?











act yeng summore...









wow...they looked cool...






haha...my 4th cousin likes tis pose so much...








the 3rd,4th n 5th cousin brothers...










On the next day,tat means Thursday...
the 4 elder cousin brothers went to my hse to sleep overnight...
the eldest is form 1 n the 4th is standard 2...
hou choi the youngest nvr come...
bcoz he's the noisiest n the most talkative 1...
they came in the evening...
my parents went out n left the 4 of them to my sis n i...
the easiest way to shut their mouth is to let them watch movies...
they sat around my laptop n watch Madagascar 2...
kesian my laptop...
bcoz my laptop's screen was fulled with their salivas n fingerprint...
ish...they juz talked non-stop n pointed at my laptop's screen while watching movie...

i keep warning them not to talk n pointed it or else i'll bite them...
okay...fine...better than they kacau me...
so i bathed 1st n i left them to my sis...
haha...then i bathed 4 a long time n enjoyed myself...
then i go jaga them n it's my sis's turn tho bath...
so i watched Madagascar 2 wif them...


Finally,finish watching Madagascar 2...
n it's onli 10pm...
they wanted to wait 4 my dad to com bak n plyed wif them...
so v juz watched the 2nd movie...The Parent Trap...
this movie quite nice n i like it...
n my parents abt 12am onli com bak...
n my cousin brothers felt so excited when they saw my dad...
so my dad n i plyed snap wif them...

my dad helped the 4th cousin to ply bcoz he's still young n noe ntg...
firstly,v set rules n regulations...
n losers had to be punished...
can u guess wat will be punished???

the losers hav to wear dress n dance "sorry sorry"
funny rite??my dad suggested tat...
it's ok 4 me,bcoz i'm a girl...n i won't lose...
ohya...b4 tat i let them wat suju's show...
heechul,eunhyuk,kangin n sungmin hav to wear dress n act lik a girl...
they wear dress n fake hair...n it's so damn funny...
i oso let them watch "sorry sorry" mv...

the funny thing is,
my dad oso watched it...

haha...


finally,the game begins...
onli 3 of my cousins,my dad n i plyed bcoz the 2nd cousin wanted to sleep...

so v started off...
v had so much fun when v're plying it...
although i'm the onli girl hu plyed wif them...
finally,the losers were my dad n my 4th little cousin...
my dad did ntg but forcing my cousin to wear dress...
he was so scared to wear the dress chossed by my sis...

v wore tat dress when v were in kindergarten...
haha...nice dress...
at first,my 4th cousin bro didn't want to wear it...
bcoz he said he shy...
haha...
but bcoz he's still young...
so my dad tum him to wear it...
then he said:"okok"

he looked so cute in tat dress...
so v plyed the song "sorry sorry"
n i taught him how to dance coz i noe a little bit...

my dad juz sat on the floor n all of us juz laughed out very loud...
bcoz it's really funny...
my mum keep complaining bcoz it was alrdy in midnight...
but v dun care...
v juz laughed out loud...
haha...
n my mum was in the kitchen tat time...
i quickly called my mum com out n watch performance...
my cousin shy n hide behind the sofa...

he said he dun wan let my mum saw tat...
haha...
so my mum juz hide on the other side n all of us watched him dance...
haha...

he's quite good in dancing...
funny...
v enjoyed ourselves very much...
n they were very lucky bcoz my sis n i lend our bed n room to them...
n both of us juz slept on a tilam on the floor...
charm....
c...v so sayang them...
they slept around 3am...
my parents,sis n i chat until 4 sumthing onli sleep...


The nxt morning,when i'm still in my dream,they were jumping around in our room...
they were so noisy...n purposely woke me up by putting the alarm beside my ears...
i din bother them n i continued sleeping...
can u imagine how noisy were they???

my dad in the other room oso can heard tat...
so he came n controlled them...

anyway it's really fun to hav them sleep overnight in my hse...
n guess wat???
my 4th little cousin bro asked me to teach him how to dance bcoz he juz loved dancing n singing...

he's onli standard 1 n he always sing in the bathroom...
cute litte fella...

i cherish the moment i spent wif them...
especially the game n the punishment....
i won't 4get his look when he was dressed lik a girl...

haha...

he looked cute with the headphone...

No comments:

Post a Comment