Thursday, June 25, 2009

STARWALK...

the night before starwalk was exciting...
okay...
i decided to sleep very early bcoz the nxt day is starwalk...
n i'm looking forward to it...
but...unfortunately...
the night b4 was my cousin's birthday...
so i couldn't got bak home b4 12am...
haiz...then i went home n prepared to sleep...
then i walked into my bathroom n wanna brushed teeth n everything b4 i went to bed...
when i was looking myself in the mirror...
i saw something tat i didn't want to see behind me...
OMG!!!it's a LIZARD!!!!
on the wall...
n the worst thing is it's very big n scary...
i quickly fly to my dad's room n shouted...
i told him tat there's a big big lizard in my bathroom...
n the main thing is i haven't start brushing teeth n all those stuff...
u noe wat he said???
"haiyor...nothing geh...it won't bite u gela..."
then i was like...okay...fine...
then i went to my bathroom again slowly n quietly...
dunnoe y i'm lik the thief...
haha...
then i saw it came down very near the floor...
i really scared that it'll move around on the floor n climbed on my leg n many other things that came into my mind...
once again....
i ran to my dad's room n forced him to go n c tat stupid big scary lizard...
finally my dad got up from his bed n walked quietly n slowly to my bathroom...
he saw tat thing n he called me boiled a cup water n wanted to kill the lizard using the hot water...
then i quickly fly down stairs n boiled water...
then i quickly fly up again n gave the cup of boiled water to my dad...
tat time my mum was there watching oso...
my dad was complaining...
he said when my mum walked in,the lizard got up the wall n quite high oso...
then my dad decided to use the rubber band n dan the lizard so tat it'll fell down on the floor n i'll pour the boiled water on it...but i disagree...
bcoz i scared lizards so so much...
i decided tat my dad use the rubber band n dan the lizard...
n when it fell down on the floor,he'll pour the boiled water onto it...
so without wasting time...
my mum took quite a numbers of rubber bands to my dad...
my dad is professional in danning ppl using rubber bands...
when my sis n i were young,he always use the rubber bands n dan us...
then when v looked at him,he'll act dunnoe anything...
haha...funny...
so i hide behind my dad n watched my dad dan the lizard...
the 1st shot scared everyone including my dad...
both of us jumped up bcoz v really scare the lizard will fell down...
i heard the rubber band hit the wall's sound...
i can feel tat my dad really used a lot of energy n dan the lizard...
but the worst thing is....
my dad scare lizards too!!!
haha...the 1st shot was not successful at all...
the rubber band fell on the floor n both of us jumped up...
n then v looked at each other n laughed...
haha...
continued wif 2nd shot n 3rd...
not successful oso...
haiz...
then the 4th shot...
my dad dan dou the lizard...
but the stupid lizard fell in the place near the window...
the window is quite high so v couldn't c the lizard...
of coz my dad won't looked for it which fell into a place tat v couldn't c at all...
so my dad called me to take the mosquito repellent,risect to him...
n my dad used the risect n sprayed it all around the window...
then my dad said:"sure die alrdy gela...risect very poisonous geh..."
so i believed him n went to his room n chat 4 awhile...
then i walked in my bathroom again to really brush my teeth n sleep tis time...
but...
i saw the lizard lying the floor...
i was so shocked n jumped up n fly to my dad's room again...
n i shouted tat the lizard was still alive!!!
then my dad said...
"it's impossible..."
then i forced him go n c...
the lizard jumped from the floor...
lik got crazy jor...
jumped jumped n jumped...
scary...
then my dad called me go boiled water again...
n this time he can killed it easily bcoz it's on the floor...
so i gave my dad 2 cups of boiled water...
n he poured the boiled water onto it...
n it didn't die...
again???
y this lizard so tough de???
boiled water was poured onto it n it still haven't die???
so another cup of boiled water was poured onto it again...
finally it stayed there n didn't move anymore...
hiu...
then i went to his bedroom again n chat wif him...
then i asked him:"daddy,do u think the lizard die alrdy?"
then my dad said:"of coz die jor la...boiled water oso cannot die???if it didn't die,it muz be shen xin..."
so he called me go c it...
n i believed tat the lizard died...
so i went to my bathroom again n saw...
the lizard moved...
it's lying on the floor with another pose totally different from juz now...
i fly to his bedroom again n told him....
he said impossible...
n i called him go c it if he didn't believe in me...
so v went to the bathroom again...
he agreed tat the lizard really different from juz now...
so 1 cup of boiled water again...
n tis time sure die...
die la...please...
i wanna sleep lo...
tomoro still got starwalk...
so finally it died n i slept...


Early in the morning,xinying called n woke me up...
so i got up n had my breakfast n bla...
my mum accompanied me walked to stadium bcoz it's near from my hse...
n finally i met my frens there...
at first,we walked together...
but suddenly all my frens disappeared n left michelle n i behind...
so v continued walking 10km...
v went into michelle's shop n had a drink...
n v continued walking again...
half die...
i felt very disappointed bcoz my frens had 4gotten me...
they didn't call me n look for me...
i was so sad tat time...
n finally i sms my fren n asked her where were they...
so v gathered in the indera mulia...
n v decided to go parade after starwalk...
so i went bak home n bathed 1st...


Later,v met in parade...
v went to kbox n sang...
onli 5 of us sang in a small room...
the room was very cold...
n huiting n yeesuen sang without using mic...
they're actually shouting but not singing...
duh???noisy man...haha...
anyway,enjoyed alot oso...
then mood oso got better...
i saw tvxq n suju's magazine...
very expensive lo...
i juz looked at them n said hi to them...
n walked away...


Anyway,although it's tiring...
but i enjoyed too...
i'm still wandering whether nxt year wanna take part in starwalk annot...
tis time i took part it's all bcoz of my frens...
but they juz left me behind n walked...


see you once again...my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment