Saturday, June 20, 2009

KOREAN PRAISE 2009...

Thursday nite...Korean Praise...
on the day...i was so nervous....
bcoz i was not sure whether i could go to the korean praise annot...
my dad haven't gav me his answer...
my parents had to go to bercham n nobody could fetch me go ju's church...
i force him called my aunt who lives near me...
but he didn't...
i really hope to go...
so after my tt on thurs,
i went home n quickly called my dad n asked him again...
finally he gave me his answer...
he said...
"no need call aunty...i'll fetch u go b4 i go bercham..."
i said...
"really???bercham n the church beside acs very far gewor..."
then he said...
"if not how ar???if u wan go is lik tat gela..."
wau...
i was so happy n i love my dad so much...

Finally,i reached ju's church n she waited me outside...
she brought me go watch korean singers...
n v went in the church n sat down...
firstly,a korean uncle sang "Your Raise Me Up"...
his voice was so great...
n then a korean woman sang "You Needed Me"...
wah....
her voice sounds alike wif mariah carey...
i love her voice man...
then the worship started wif a korean guy plyed saxophone...
i felt tat i was attracted to him n i 4got to blink...
haha...the saxophone sounds great n lum oso...
then abt 6 korean singers sang...
they sound great...
got 1 guitarist,1 drummer,2 pianist,n 1 violinist...
they looked great in 1 band...
all of them are professionals...
they sang alot of songs tat i lik...
then a korean pastor named pastor Daniel Kim...
he preached n he was so funny...
then they continued singing...
n then they called all the youths to get up the stage..
so ju n i got up...
when i got up,1 korean singer guy show his hand to me...
i was looking at him n i thought he wanna hi 5 wif me...
then i scare i was wrong so i din bother him...
then when ju got up,they hi 5...
i was lik hahahaha...i'm rite...
then he hi 5 wif me oso...
v stood in front of the drummer...
after tat my ear couldn't hear anymore...
he plyed so loud...
then v enjoyed so much on the stage...
then it ended...
ju n her fren took pics wif the korean singers...
then i oso took 1 pic wif a korean uncle,uncle paul...

then ju's mum fetched me home at abt 11.30pm...i waited my parents to com bak n i told them everything tat happened...i miss the korean praise so much...i hope to go again nxt year...i sure will go...n i'm looking 4ward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment