Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DINNER...

Few weeks ago...
2 sis of mine came bak...
n v went to iccc for dinner...
v ate western food...
n i ordered black pepper lamb shoulder chop as usual...
i love to eat lamb chop so so much...
n i kept ordering the same thing everytime i go there...
there had some music that v r familiar with...
v sang along...
chat n laugh wif my family...
i really cherish the moment my family n i spent together...
my 2 sis not in ipoh n i'm juz so lonely...
when they com bak...
i will be very happy coz can eat something nice...
my dad sure will bring them go eat something nice...
hope u guys will com bak as many times as u can...
bcoz i'm lonely...

my eldest sis n i...


fake smile forced by my 2nd sis hu's taking the pic from us...


do v look alike???




miss u guys so much...

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment