Saturday, July 25, 2009

WHO AM I???

Who am i to u???
who am i to everyone???
entertainer???
joker???
clown???
or enemy???
if i'm the entertainer,joker n clown,
hu is going to entertain me???
hu is going to tell joke to me???
hu is going to make me happy???
am i the starter???
should i start everything first???
if yes,
y???
y should i start a conversation every time first???
i start conversations for many years edi...
n i'm tired with tat...
y can't all of u juz start a conversation???
is starting a conversation so hard to u guys???
n bcoz i look fierce,u all not dare to start a conversation???
wat law is tat???
is tat a law tat nvr ever start a conversation with somebody hu has a fierce face???
i hav a fierce face so wat???
then those ppl hu have fierce face mai very charm lo???
nobody will talk to them...
my face is lik tat when i'm outside...
wat to do???
i'm lik tat since young...
cannot change...
so tat means nobody will start a conversation with me lo???
it's not fair to those ppl hu hav fierce face...
treat me as best fren???
really???
i dun think so...
if u guys r treating me as best fren,
y can't u guys juz start a conversation with me???
r best frens lik tat???
absolutely not...
i oso dunnoe wat happened to us...
i juz wanna say...
everything i do...
got its own purpose...
i treat everyone the same...
i nvr change...
i'm lik tat all the time...
don't u think i suffer more than u guys???
u still hav each other...
but i don't...
u think i dun sad at all???
nvr cry at all???
every time when i thought of u guys or read ur blog...
u think i dun sad???
i on9 in my aunt's hse...
they're having party...
but i'm sitting a side...
reading ur blog...
n i juz burst in tears...
tears juz flow down to my cheek without stopping...
n they looked at me using weird expressions...
n i said i'm tired,wanna sleep n yawning...
i juz can't control my tears...
i kept wiping my tears...
u thought i not hurt at all???
i nvr said u guys' bad thing behind all of u...
mayb i juz say ur things...
but not saying bad...
i should ask tis ques...
i'm not sure whether u guys r always talking bad of me behind me...

i thought frens should belief each other...
but y would u guys thought tat i'm writing abt u guys in the previous blog???
actually...
i'm not...
i'm saying somebody tat irritates me in ur class...
n i'm not the only one who hate her...
my whole class oso hate her n a few of them but not u guys so so much...
she is the one hu spoil our frenship...
hu she think she is???
n she is the one hu lost her own best fren...
y u guys will think i'm writing abt u guys???
i noe she told u guys tat i wrote abt u guys...
everything is bcoz of her...
she talk my bad things to u guys...
n pls dun blief her...
i nvr seen such a fake person lik her...
she purposely said my bad things in front of u guys...
n she spoils our frenship...
i oso dunnoe y our class will fight against each other...
dun u think is bcoz of her???
she took charge of everything...
n talked our class' bad thing to ur class...
she thought she is the head in the class???
hu she think she is???
a faker n person hu betray others for her own benefits...
n i hate tis kind of person so so much...
i noe everybody sure will hate me very much for saying bad abt her...
but i don't care...
i muz say tis out...
i really cannot stand it...
after reading my blog...
if u hate me...
juz go ahead...
i dun care...
but pls look at the true her...
dun got cheated by her fake face...
i'm sorry to say tat...
but i hav to...


n who am i???
tat's a secret i nvr tell...
you know u love me...
xoxo...
gossip girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment